Wednesday 22 July 2015

Skincare Part I

Happy Wednesday!

I thought over the next few posts I would go through what you might call my "skincare routine". I say this in inverted commas as I am incredibly lazy when it gets to taking care of my skin! However recently I have been experiencing a lot of break-outs so thought I would tackle this head-on. Some of these products are new and some my life-long friends. So, lets start with my make-up removal...



Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: I'm sure you've heard of this cleansing water, it is very similar to the famous Bioderma. I use this on a cotton pad to remove my make up or even just freshen up after a long day, its brilliant! Also it is very inexpensive, particularly if you buy it from Savers where you can find a big bottle for just £2.99.


Garnier Fresh Refining Toner: See a theme occurring? I find I have an issue with shine, particularly in the hot summer weather we have been having, so I thought I would try this and its great! I use it after the Micellar water and it helps to get the final dirt and oil from my face at the end of the day.


Nivea Soft Moisturiser: I cannot live without moisturiser in my life, particularly after cleansing my face! Not much to say about this really; I have used it for years and years, its lovely and really inexpensive.

Stay tuned for my next skincare post in a few days!

Alice x






1 comment:

  1. Micellar water is so good! I love the Garnier one too! x

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete